Complete Email Security
Email Archiver protects business critical information, simplifies compliance, improves employee efficiency!
Email Archiver is a powerful and simple solution for email Governance, Risk and Compliance; up and running in minutes creates 1:1 copies of all emails in a central email archive to ensure the security and availability of large amounts of data over a period of years.
No matter what email server you are using, either in the cloud or on premise: Email Archiver seamless integrates with any mail server, and offers native integration with Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange.
Thanks to the exclusive Outlook Add-In, that supports both Windows and Mac, users can still access their archived email in the usual way.
- Quick complex and detailed searches
- Data Privacy and “security by design” to maximize compliance and minimize legal risk
- Certified time-stamping of each archived email (RFC3161)
- Legal hold
- Email Encryption (AES256)
- Granular Permissions: over 80 distinct permissions allow to create granular user roles
- Privacy officer management: access to sensitive data can be subject to approval
- Auditing and anti-tampering
MSP / ISP READY
- Natively Multi Tenant
A complete API enables full integration with any environment
On Premise / Cloud
- On-Premise Virtual Appliance available for VMware with full support to Cloud Object Storage S3 Compatible
Private Cloud Appliance Service available in multiple regions
On-Premise or Cloud Version
Available as on premise virtual appliance or as a private cloud service
O365 and Exchange native integration
Native mailbox connectors for Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange.
Outstanding privacy management with privacy officer role and permission granularity.
Seamless access to archived emails with native Outlook Add-in and Web-App.
Multiple Storage Support
Support a variety of storages: local disks, network disks and object storage (S3 compatible).
Folder structure reproduction
The folder structure of the archived mailboxes or PST files is applied to the archived email.